Client Care Coordinator
We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator to join our growing
progressive practice near Lansdale, PA. Our CCC's are an important part
of our hospital team.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and flexibility.
Great multi-tasking, phone, computer and people skills are needed. Some
cross training as a veterinary assistant can be available also to the
- Greeting and checking in/out clients
- Answering phone
- Making follow-up phone calls
- Scanning/maintaining medical records
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education,
- Veterinary Receptionist
- 2 years experience minimum
- Experience with Impromed Infinity Software is a plus.
- However, with the right personality and work ethic, the previous
experience requirement can be waived.
- Health care (for full time only > 30 hrs. per week)
- 401K for eligible employees
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Reduced-cost care for your pets (part or full time)
- Scrub allowance
- 8 hr. / 10 hr. / 12 hr. shifts
- Monday - Friday, Saturday (4 hrs.)
- $15.00 - $24.00 per hour (based on experience)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email resume to